About the Firm
Accomplished Hickory Attorney Provides Skillful Representation
North Carolina firm handles business, property and estate matters
When you need legal counsel, it is crucial to find an attorney with a strong track record. At Donald R. Fuller, Jr., PLLC, I am a lawyer who has provided professional representation to North Carolina residents and business owners for more than 40 years. From my office in Hickory, I assist clients with a wide variety of legal concerns, including business, real estate, litigation and estate planning matters. My dedicated staff and I work together seamlessly to handle each aspect of your legal challenge to the best of our ability. Whether you are looking to launch a new venture, protect your family’s assets or engage in a property transaction, my firm offers fair, competent, courteous service at a reasonable fee.
Dedicated advocate possesses a strong community reputation
As an attorney and a resident of the Hickory area, I am dedicated to improving the lives of local citizens. This includes serving in numerous leadership positions within professional and community groups, such as the 25th Judicial District Bar, the Hickory Museum of Art, the Catawba Science Center and the First Presbyterian Church in Hickory. For those who require legal assistance, my firm delivers:
- Big-firm experience, small-firm service — Having worked extensively on sophisticated matters for large businesses, I am able to handle any type of case, but I am dedicated to providing the personalized service that is only available in a small office.
- Individualized attention — As a sole practitioner, I work closely with North Carolinians to understand the complexities and specifics of their situation. From there, my firm develops a strategy that is tailored to your particular objectives.
- Affordable fees — My commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for each client includes providing cost-effective counsel. You do not have to overpay to receive the optimum representation you deserve.
Since I served as an Eagle Scout and in the Air Force, I have understood the importance of creating lasting relationships with the people around me. My counsel is always focused on securing a resolution that promotes my clients’ long-term success.
Areas of Practice
Effective law firm advises on transactional and litigation issues
My firm represents North Carolina businesses, individuals and families in legal practice areas including:
- Business law — I provide comprehensive support for a wide range of business law concerns, including formation, mergers and acquisitions.
- Real estate — For residential and commercial real estate issues, my firm safeguards your property rights and helps you maximize the value of your investment.
- Estate planning — Whether your estate planning goals are simple or complex, I can advise you on the best ways to accomplish them through advice and counsel on wills, trusts and estates, and guardianships and conservatorships. I also guide clients in probate and estate administration.
- Civil litigation — If you are engaged in civil litigation, my firm works diligently to secure a favorable outcome in a prompt, efficient manner.
- Contracts — My firm provides authoritative assistance with the drafting, negotiation and enforcement of all types of contracts.
Whatever your objective for your transactional or litigation matter, I have the skill and experience to find a unique solution tailored to your individual needs.
Contact a knowledgeable North Carolina attorney to schedule a meeting
Donald R. Fuller, Jr., PLLC represents North Carolina clients in business, property and estate planning matters. Please call 828-449-8401 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment at my office in Hickory.