Hickory Attorney Delivers Full Service Civil Litigation Support
Accomplished North Carolina advocate handles a wide range of cases
The attorney you hire to handle a legal conflict can give you a decided advantage, so it is important to hire someone with a track record of success. At my firm, Donald R. Fuller, Jr., PLLC in Hickory, I use the knowledge gained through more than 40 years of civil litigation practice to assist the firm’s North Carolina clients in contract, tort and other matters. Rather than expending valuable resources on court procedures, I focus on your needs and work to achieve a fair resolution as promptly and cost-efficiently as possible. My firm never forgets what is at stake and relies on your input to craft an effective strategy that will help to achieve your objectives.
Knowledgeable lawyer works tirelessly to achieve a favorable result
For North Carolina individuals and businesses, I provide comprehensive advice and advocacy in all types of civil litigation matters, including:
- Insurance claims — I have the ability and resources to take on insurance companies when they fail to abide by their coverage responsibilities or treat you unfairly.
- Personal injuries — If you have been injured due to someone else’s carelessness or misconduct, my firm can assert your rights and pursue a prompt, fair settlement that accounts for the harm that you have suffered.
- Property disputes — I thoroughly understand the law that applies in disputes between property owners, title issues and landlord-tenant conflicts. No matter how complex or bitter the disagreement might be, my firm delivers the representation that you deserve for these important cases.
- Contract actions — Whether your problem relates to a business deal, a collections matter or some other agreement, my background in contract law and civil advocacy gives you a strong chance to emerge with a successful result.
- Probate conflicts — Fighting about the directions left in a will can be time-consuming and might significantly reduce the value of the estate. If you have a probate concern, I can advise you of your rights and options.
While the litigation process can be time-consuming and complex, my firm keeps you informed of the legal strategies under consideration and the potential outcomes of each choice.
Contact an effective North Carolina civil litigator to schedule a meeting
Donald R. Fuller, Jr., PLLC represents North Carolina clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters. Please call 828-639-8188 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my office in Hickory.